Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I am sharing one of his leela in my life.

I am SAI's devotee since my childhood. My entire family loves & worships him.Though I am not a regular follower of any blog, I will read his stories whenever I feel low or lonely. 

I have already shared couple of experiences of me & my family in few blogs.This experience is 2 month old. I promised him that I will post my experience, if my problem gets solved and forgot about it. My sincere apologies to the LORD SAINATH MAHARAJ for being ignorant about posting my experience.Finally after two months , with the Grace of LORD I am writing this on the auspicious day of SRAVANA PURNIMA. I was in financial problems. I have taken 2 big amounts from my friends. They had purchased land, and asked me to return the amount. I have tried my best in all possible ways but not able to arrange the amount in time as I promised. I was keep on postponing the dates but finally it was time for land registration. I had applied for personal loan also but even it got delayed. I was in the office at 7 PM and literally in tears. Immediately I  have opened one blog , started reading one devote experiences and  left my worries to our beloved LORD. By the time I finished the story, I got the message about loan amount credited to my account. Thankyou for the kindness LORD. Please show your mercy on us. We might make some mistakes knowingly on unknowingly , please forgive us and help us in all ways. Samartha Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki JAI


Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment