Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

O Baba


O Baba

O Baba, what shall I write about you
I just could say that my soul rests in you.
O Baba, you saved me every moment
... Just like a Father saves his child.
O Baba, you accompanied me every now and then
So much that the days of solitude were blown away.
O Baba, whenever I asked for anything
You did your best to make to it.
O Baba, whenever I was bewildered in the lanes of darkness
You showed me the torch of unconditional love.
O Baba, whenever I was desolate and dejected
You made me sit in your lap and caressed me.
O Baba, whenever I howled in pain
No doubt, you pacified and comforted me.
O Baba, whenever I felt there is no one to listen to me
You proved me wrong and talked to me through day and night.
O Baba, whenever I thought I shall give up my life
You spurred me to live it up with perseverance.
O Baba, whenever I sought your help
You never deferred to grant it.
O Baba, whenever I vow something to you
You made me stick to it unflinchingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment