Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2013

HAPPIEE PROMISE DAY


Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.

✿⊱╮The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb steps of my samadhi.

✿⊱╮I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.

✿⊱╮My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.

✿⊱╮I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.

✿⊱╮My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.

✿⊱╮I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.

✿⊱╮If you look to me, I look to you.

✿⊱╮If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.

✿⊱╮If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.

✿⊱╮There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
JAI SAIRAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment