Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baba Quotes


  • Why fear when I am here?
  • He who come to My Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
  • Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect My devotees.
  • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
  • I am formless and everywhere.
  • I am in everything and beyond. I fill all space.
  • I do not shake or move.
  • My business is to give blessings.
  • I get angry with none. will a mother get angry with her children? will the Ocean send back the water to the several rivers?
  • I will take you to the end.
  • Surrender completely to God.
  • Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only Sadhana.
  • I am the slave of my devotee.
  • Stay by me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.
  • My eve is ever on those who love me.
  • What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough.
  • All gods are one. There is no difference between a Hindu and a Muslim. Mosque and temple are the same.
  • Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.
  • Look to me and I will look to you.
  • I will not allow my devotees to come to harm.
  • Whoever withdraws their heart from wife, child, and parents and loves me, is my real lover.
  • If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her.
  • My treasury is open but no one brings carts to take from it. I say, “Dig!” but no one bothers.
  • I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over.
  • My people do not come to me of their own accord; it is I who seek and bring them to me.
  • All that is seen is my form: ant, fly, prince, and pauper
  • However distant my people may be, I draw them to me just as we pull a bird to us with a string tied to its foot.
  • I love devotion.
  • This body is just my house. My guru has long ago taken me away from it.
  • Those who think that Baba is only in Shirdi have totally failed to know me.
  • Without my grace, not even a leaf can move.
  • I look on all with an equal eye.
  • I cannot do anything without God’s permission.
  • God has agents everywhere and their powers are vast.
  • See the divine in the human being.
  • There is a wall of separation between oneself and others and between you and me. Destroy this wall!
  • Give food to the hungry, water to the thirsty, and clothes to the naked. Then God will be pleased.
  • God is not so far away. He is not in the heavens above, nor in hell below. He is always near you.
  • If anyone gets angry with another, they wound me to the quick.
  • I stay by the side of whoever repeats my name.
  • If anyone offends you do not return tit for tat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment