Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2013

my prayer & healing request



I am Gudy from Nepal.I am a Female.I am Suffering depressions,suicidal tendencies,deep rooted fears that anyone can harm me physically mentally spiritually,past life fears traumas& baggages with lots of negativities, nightmares with sleepless nights,lack of confidence,depressions with painful illnesses like high blood pressure,high blood sugar suffering extreme obesity in this young age.Please keep me in prayers & healings list for longer time.I am in deep problem feeling like to give up everytime. I want to heal fully.Please do help me by sending me healings & prayers for your all upcoming free events cause i want to heal fully.I am in great pain. among the healers to support me with continuous healings & prayers. Thankyou so much,MAY GOD BLESS U ALL ABUNDANTLY FOREVER & EVER.AMEN!!!

Regards,

gudy
 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Baba I pray you to help Gudy maam to be realxed positive and let her be mentally phsycically emotionally and spiritually sound...

    ReplyDelete