Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dear sai,

Dear sai,

I thank You for this day.
I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are a forgiving and understanding God.
You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for I have sinned.
I ask now for Your forgiveness.
Keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Let me start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day
and give my best in all that is put before me.
Clear my mind that I can hear from You.
Broaden my mind that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
Let me continue to see sin through God's eyes
and acknowledge it as evil.
And when I sin, let me repent, and confess my wrong doing,
and receive the forgiveness of God.
And when this world closes in on me,
let me remember you
to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do your Will.
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I pray for those who refuse to share a word from You.
I pray for those that will read this and not use this in their lives.
I pray for those that don't believe. But I believe.
I believe that God changes people and God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
Om Sai Ram

0 comments:

Post a Comment