Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CHAT WITH BABA


CHAT WITH BABA
Baba: Om Sai Ram nimano. Did you call me?
Me: Called you? No.. who is this?

Baba: This is your Sai Baba. This is in response to your prayers.
Me: I do my prayers daily & chant Thy name very often. That energies me.

Baba: What are your problems, which I am aware, but would like to hear from you.
Me: Life has become hectic& risky; full of anxiety. It's rush hour all the time.

Baba: Activity keeps you busy. But positivism showers results.
Me: But I can't figure it out.

Baba: I am here to resolve all your issues at the right time & right place for time by offering My guidance.
Me:Life has become more complicated now a days?

Baba: Stop worrying. Live life with love & smile. Leave everything to Me.
Your today is for Tomorrow, but you get worried about past . Your past is reflecting on you very much. Worrying has become your way of life, which makes you unhappy.
Me: But uncertainty get me worried.

Baba: Uncertainty is your creation.
Me: But people around me bring uncertainty..

Baba: can you polish Diamond without friction. can gold be purified without fire. Good people have to go through this trial, but they don't suffer. they get polished and smelter to face the life with love & smile.
Me: these trials make me useful.

Baba: Yes. these are part of your life & is a hard teacher. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Me: But still, Why cant we be free from problems?

Baba: Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks Offering Beneficial Lessons to Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance not when you are free from problems.
Me: Frankly,it is hard way to learn & be positive in all your actions.

Baba: Never look outside. Look inside. Looking outside, you dream for anxieties to flourish. Looking inside, you get awakened. Your Inner Corridor get enlightened.
As Eyes provide sight. Positivity provides insight.

Me: At times not achieving results seems to hurt.

Baba: Success is a measure as decided by others.. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you. Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying than knowing you rode ahead. You work with the divine compass. Let others work with the clock.
Me: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?

Baba: Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always rely on My Grace & Blessings being showered on you & not what you are missing.
Always approach Me, Be in the realms of the Truth.
Me: who am I, why am I here. But I cant get the correct answer.

Baba: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you want to be. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.
Me: How can I get the best out of my life?

Baba: Face your past without any regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
Me: One last question.Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.

Baba: There are no unanswered prayers.. All prayers are attended to at the right time at right plac.

Me: I am so grateful to Thee, Oh Lord of Mine for clearing all my doubts & guiding to start the New Day with a new sense of inspiration.

Baba: Well. Shraddha & Saburi with no drop of fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Have implicit Trust in Me. Life is wonderful to live in. "Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be."

0 comments:

Post a Comment